Attention all Treasure Hunters...
TH2008 is this Saturday, May 3rd!
This is it! Envelopes are stuffed! Clues are ready! Release
the hounds of Hunt!
A Good Time, A Great Banquet, and the Coronation of Next
Years Committee Awaits!!
We will meet at the Honeywell Deer Valley Facility in the
Northeast Parking Lot (back near the large water tank). See
aerial photo below.
- Team captains are to check in their teams between 4:30 pm
and 5:00 pm.
- We will need your signed Release Form at check-in.
- We will also verify that your vehicle has a seat and seat
belt for each team member.
- You will be given your team number and directed to park
your vehicle in the assigned location.
- Please attach the paper with the team number to the left
rear window of the vehicle.
- Hunters must be in their vehicles at 5:10 pm.
- Horn will be blown to start the Hunt at 5:20 pm.
- One Hunter from each team will exit the vehicle, get the
team's bag which will contain the start clue and return to
- When your team has solved the clue, honk your horn/flash
your headlights for a committee member to come over and
verify that you have reached the correct solution and are
headed to the correct site.
- If you are not at the party by 11:00, you must call in to
get directions to the party. All Clue Sites are pulled at
11:00. Penalties will be added to your team's time for
arriving after 11:30.
- The Presentation of the Hunt Clues and Solutions will
begin at 11:45 followed by the Hunt Results and Awards.
Please review and adhere to the TH2008 Rules. The complete rules
are available here
21111 North 19th Avenue
Phoenix, AZ 85027